Private Speedboat Tours from Split – How to book
If you have in mind some private speedboat tours from Split with one of these boats or yachts, let us help you organize the best one for your group. You can reserve the boat one or several months in advance, if you want.
The sooner you book the boat, higher the chances that you get the one you want. However, you have to pay deposit at least two days before, to reserve the boat. Assuming the boat is still available for your private tour.
Deposit varies from boat to boat. It makes 30 % of the price. The rest 70 % you pay when the skipper picks you up with the boat you booked, at the arranged place, day and time or at the agency on the day of departure.
Also, fuel is not included in the price. When you send us inquiry with all the details, we will let you know the total price of your private speedboat tour.
Inquiry details should include which boat you want, how many people will be on the boat and your tour plan or destinations you want to visit.
When it comes to cost of the fuel, it usually takes between 50 € to 100 € of fuel, if you want to visit mid Adriatic islands such as Brač, Hvar, Drvenik or Šolta with smaller or mid size boats. If you want to go all the way to Vis and Blue Cave or you want to visit several islands further out, you can expect fuel bill between 150 € and 300 €. Basically, the further you go, the more expensive it gets. However, this also depends on the boat, number of people and the engine.
That being said, when you rent a bigger boat with stronger engine such as Jeanneau Prestige 36, Cranchi Endurance 41, Ferretti 430 Fly as well as our new luxury speedboat Colnago 45 Open, you can expect fuel bill of 300 € to 600 € for average day tour, depending on your destination.
For additional questions, options or arrangements regarding private speedboat tours from Split, feel free to contact us via email, Whatsapp or Viber on +385 95 826 79 81